These forms will help you manage your pension. You might also find it quicker and more convenient to make changes to your account online by logging into your myFund account (or register for a myFund account if you don't already have one).

102 KB
Note: The Change of investment - BRASS form is applicable to members of the 1970 section only.
402 KB


Transfers forms

You can find more information about transfers and the information you need to provide here.

426 KB


Overseas bank details forms

If your pension is paid into a bank account outside of the United Kingdom, you scan set up, or change, your account details using the forms here.